[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 am
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions

Post by ●Sebastian● on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 am

Here are some Suggestions I have thought of so far.

1) Perhaps put in a ranking system. But instead of the ranking being based on how many posts you have, (Because I think thats too easy) try setting it up so like you get ranked up through completing tasks and missions. Example would be if your marine, if you catch a Pirate and bring him in, then you get ranked up or get closer to ranking up.

2) Perhaps put in a section where it shows some/all of the episodes of One Piece or maybe a link where they can find the episodes. Same for menga.

3) Perhaps put in some achivements/awards. So like, if your a Marine, once you catch 5 Pirates and/or complete 5 bounties, you get a reward/achivement. Or if your a pirate, if you hire on 5 crew members, you get a reward/achivement. Simple stuff like that.

4) Maybe put in a complaint forum. So that way instead of having them send the mods/admins the complaints through PM or VM, give them a chance to increase their posting count to put up the complaints in the forum.

(I will edit this post when/if I think of more suggestions.)

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 258352
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by SwordBitter on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

1. we will think about it though we have ranking such as '' E '' rank pirate / '' S '' rank pirate

2. good idea. i will let the admin know about it

3. as for reward and such stuff..we are currently using free forum so there's not much stuff we can add/do about it since there will be a limit for everything.(unless we get a better forum) but the idea are not better.

4. I will also let the admin know about this too.

Smile

SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 295500
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Xinroki wrote:Here are some Suggestions I have thought of so far.

1) Perhaps put in a ranking system. But instead of the ranking being based on how many posts you have, (Because I think thats too easy) try setting it up so like you get ranked up through completing tasks and missions. Example would be if your marine, if you catch a Pirate and bring him in, then you get ranked up or get closer to ranking up.

2) Perhaps put in a section where it shows some/all of the episodes of One Piece or maybe a link where they can find the episodes. Same for menga.

3) Perhaps put in some achivements/awards. So like, if your a Marine, once you catch 5 Pirates and/or complete 5 bounties, you get a reward/achivement. Or if your a pirate, if you hire on 5 crew members, you get a reward/achivement. Simple stuff like that.

4) Maybe put in a complaint forum. So that way instead of having them send the mods/admins the complaints through PM or VM, give them a chance to increase their posting count to put up the complaints in the forum.

(I will edit this post when/if I think of more suggestions.)

1- http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net/t11-explanation-of-fame-and-rank-on-opw
http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net/t10-explanation-of-class-system-for-opw-rping

2- okie sure i can make tht, first of all i think we can post the url of videos and those can be play here, but as for manga i have to submit a link for other manga site, becoz to have manga in our own site we have to purchase the license 0_0

3- sure i can do tht, but the limitation is tht those awards can't be seen in ur posts (below the Avatar) as in NB
below the Avatar it says character sheet and Awards, by clicking on tht u can see all ur awards. is it fine ???

4- lol u want to increase the posts count with complaints, Smile well u can post here as suggestions, and u have four Blues to rp, plz increase the post count by doing the Rp, tht will also increase the interest of new members.
if the new member see the complaints are more and rp posts are less affraid
he will be good gone,

Thanks for all ur suggestions bro, really appreciate tht,
Feel free to send more

Eddy- Pirate Captain
Faiz M- First mate

Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Followers : 4
Beli : 258897
Pirate

Named Rumor

http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Gohan on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

I thought that if everyone gets the choice of picking a DF wouldn't that make the RP sort of boring with everyone running around with a DF. So I think there should be some sort of test for you to gain a DF and it should only be for the canon DFs, because anyone could run around with a DF even the absolutely rubbish noobs, even though noobs should get a chance I don't think powers of a DF should be given to someone that easily.
Grandpa Gohan

Beli : 184627
Marine

Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:26 am

okie, taking tht in consideration thanks,

Eddy- Pirate Captain
Faiz M- First mate

Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

Grandpa Gohan wrote:I thought that if everyone gets the choice of picking a DF wouldn't that make the RP sort of boring with everyone running around with a DF. So I think there should be some sort of test for you to gain a DF and it should only be for the canon DFs, because anyone could run around with a DF even the absolutely rubbish noobs, even though noobs should get a chance I don't think powers of a DF should be given to someone that easily.

good idea Smile

SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 295500
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Gohan on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

I have another idea but I'm not sure it will work. I think we should make the RP like an adventure like we need to complete all missions in North Blue before moving on on to South Blue and on to the next before entering the Grand Line.I think this may work because there are few of us on this site so we can easily get used to it, also we do not automatically have to start at North Blue we can start at any Blue.

My other suggestion is for a battle section where Marines and Pirates may fight.
Grandpa Gohan

Marine

Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Grandpa Gohan wrote:I have another idea but I'm not sure it will work. I think we should make the RP like an adventure like we need to complete all missions in North Blue before moving on on to South Blue and on to the next before entering the Grand Line.I think this may work because there are few of us on this site so we can easily get used to it, also we do not automatically have to start at North Blue we can start at any Blue.

My other suggestion is for a battle section where Marines and Pirates may fight.

Good suggestions bro

Eddy- Pirate Captain
Faiz M- First mate

Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Gohan on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Haris wrote:
Grandpa Gohan wrote:I have another idea but I'm not sure it will work. I think we should make the RP like an adventure like we need to complete all missions in North Blue before moving on on to South Blue and on to the next before entering the Grand Line.I think this may work because there are few of us on this site so we can easily get used to it, also we do not automatically have to start at North Blue we can start at any Blue.

Good suggestions bro

Thanks. I will do anything to help the forum
Grandpa Gohan

Marine

Seaman Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content