Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Thu May 01, 2014 1:54 pm by Haris

» Thig A Shin
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 am
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Mission #5

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am

Maverick: Lets see, the mission said something about a rich lady around this area... hmm.

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 am

*A beautiful tall lady, in a pink dress walk pass you silently with a sad expression on her face and on her right hand holding a bag of empty money bag*

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm

*As the young lady passes me I look up for a moment to see the money bags* Maverick Excuse me my-lady. Would you happen to be the woman having problems with the con men? If so, I was assigned to keep them away from your home. My name is Captain Maverick of the marines.

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 am

*The woman slightly look up and you will see tears slowly fall down on to the cheek but still continue walking straight *

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Maverick: Hmm. Interesting... *Follows the woman from behind trying to find out where she is going*

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 pm

*The woman turns into a dark and deep conner of the town *

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 am

Maverick: *Grins and chuckles* This should be fun... *Follows her into the dark and deep conner of the town with sword still sheethed*

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 am

Unknown Woman : Why are you following me?!

*Holding a sharp black dagger while she shouted *

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 am

Maverick: *Grins and chuckles* If your going to pull a weapon on someone lady you better be damn well ready to try and make the kill. Because if you hesitate the person you pull your weapon on... *Vanishes then appears in front of the lady and her dagger gets cut in two as I have my sword to the side* Will most likely destroy you. *Sheethes sword* Now. As I said before. My name is Captain Maverick of the Marines. I was given a mission to protect you from the con men. If you are not her then I waste my time here.

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 am

Unknown lady : uhm....since you're an marine...alright...there's this bunch of con men have been asking money from me each week and i have barely enough money to give them now and they said they're going to burn my house down! that house was my father hard work so i don't wish it to goes down by those bunch of con men ! can you please help me out?!

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 am

Maverick: *Grins* Con men are a bunch of worthless men that pick on the defenceless. I will show them what it means to deal with someone that knows how to fight. Now, take me to your home. Knowing the avrage con they will most likely have some type of camp or root that leads to their main base of operation near their target.

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 am

*show you the way by walking down a long path of road toward a middle-size castle house with will take about 15min from here*

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 am

Maverick: Hmm. (-Thinks- This is a large home. Lets see...) *Starts to look around* The con men could have their setup in six different places that I can see. The question is, is there more then one setup? Go ahead and head home good woman. I will stay out here and do some research. Do not fear, I will make sure your father's master-piece is save and sound.

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 am

Unknown woman : thanks....

*enter the house quietly*

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 am

Maverick: *Begins jumping from spot to spot trying to find the con's hide out* Lets see. If I was a retarded con, where would I be camping?

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:05 pm

*In the house awaiting for news and began to walk toward the window and open it and shouted *

Unknown women : They normally appear in action in the middle night or around 3-4am!

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:35 am

Maverick: *Grins* 3- huh? This should be fun. *Pulls out sword and stabs it into the ground and I sit down in front of it waiting for time to fly*

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am

*Went to bed*

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 am

Maverick: *As night time comes I quietly wait for the con men to make a move*

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 am

*You start hearing a lot of '' stepping '' and '' moving '' sound coming from the forest *

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:39 am

Maverick: *Slowly looks at the forest and grins* Hmm. Could be a distraction... better continue waiting just in case...

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 am

*Suddenly you see sky dropping multiple bomb on your spot*

Random man voice : Fire in the whole!


______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 am

Maverick *Grins from ear to ear and pulls sword out of the ground* I don't think so... *Begins to spin in a circle holding my blade out and starts to summon up a blade tornado and hurls all the bombs away from me and the house*

______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Unknown group of man : Charge!!!!

*Around 10 mask man, charging at you with sword/spear and more bomb dropping from the sky*

______________________________________________________________________________-

avatar
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 323
Followers : 2
Beli : 292100
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B
Location : South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by ●Sebastian● on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Maverick: *Grins* This all you got? *As soon as I see the bombs, I use my spinning blade move again to throw them at a group of the men* Lets have some fun! *Stabs my sword into the ground and I shout "Earth Breaker!" crumbling the ground under the men*

First Move:
Spoiler:
TECHNIQUE NAME Spinning Blade(1)
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee
Stats: N/A
Description: Once my sword is in my hand, I then start spinning around on one foot at a massive speed almost like a tornado and I hold my blade strate out in front of me and cut down almost anything in my clear path. (Note I can only stay in this mode for 10 seconds. Once I am out of this mode I am in a dase for 5 seconds from dizziness.)

Second Move:
Spoiler:
TECHNIQUE NAME Earth breaker(1)
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Stats: N/A
Description: After focusing 100% of Maverick's strength all into his arms, Maverick takes his large sword and stabs it into the earth and releases all his strength through his arms, into his blade causing it to vibrate, and begins to break the ground under his enemy. (Note this move requires time to use, and after it is used Maverick must not move for at least 10 seconds before he can get his strength back up.)


______________________________________________________________________________-
\"The Darkness Consumes Us All, Sooner Or Later. But You, You Will Not Be Consumed, You Will Simply... Disappear.\"
avatar
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Posts : 250
Followers : 1
Beli : 254952
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E
Location : Elata, South Blue

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum